Fonolo is the industry leader in cloud-based call-back solutions, and we’ve revolutionized the way contact centers interact with customers through web, mobile, and voice. Our customers include some of the largest companies in the banking, healthcare, and retail sectors. What we’ve done to date is impressive, and what we’re about to do will shake the industry.
We’ve built an unrivaled culture by carefully selecting a team of ambitious, talented people that love to work together. Our people are passionate about doing their best work, making a difference, and having fun doing it.
We’re growing and we’re looking for a talented and personable Senior Account Executive to join our team.
OUR IDEAL SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
- You’re a driven, solution-focused, and tech-savvy sales professional with a background in SaaS enterprise sales.
- You have experience developing rapport, asking open and pertinent questions to understand the pain points of customer prospects, and educating them on how your solution can assist them in exceeding their objectives.
- As our Senior Account Executive, you will report directly to the VP, Sales.
- Generate business with the world’s largest companies.
- Cultivate, build and maintain relationships to maximize successful outcomes.
- Leverage online channels to prospect non Fonolo users and build your pipeline from the ground up.
- Present demos on the Fonolo product, its value, and ROI to audiences of varying compositions and sizes.
- Apply a consultative approach to understand customer pain-points and identify ideal solutions to meet their needs.
- Manage complex deals with multiple stakeholders and budgets.
- Develop and nurture effective and collaborative cross-functional relationships with Marketing, Customer Success, Development, Operations, Human Resources, and the Executive teams.
- Be a product expert in our technology stack (Salesforce, Outreach, HubSpot) and ensure that their potential is maximized by the sales team.
- 5+ years of B2B SaaS experience with a proven track record of exceeding your sales objectives.
- You're experienced at selling to Fortune 500 companies. Bonus if you have experience with contact centers.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- You're a seasoned sales professional who guides the sales process.
- You're a Salesforce expert and you know how to leverage data insights and reporting to build customer relationships, deliver exceptional customer experiences and meet objectives.
- You're experienced, confident, and comfortable presenting demos with Join.me, WebEx, LiveMeeting, Zoom, and other presentation technologies.
- Experience in a metrics-driven sales organization is an asset.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Stability: We’ve been in business since 2007, we’re profitable, and our executive team has co-founded other successful companies in the past. We have the stability (and wisdom) of an older company with the fun feel of a start-up.
- Make an Impact: We help our customers to provide better service for their clients. During COVID-19 our current and new customers needed us more than ever. It was our pleasure to roll up our sleeves and be their superheroes.
- Supportive Atmosphere: We invest in our people. Career and personal development are as much a part of our culture as our flexible hours.
- Extended Healthcare Benefits: Because you’re human, and life happens.
- Autonomy and Responsibility: We believe that you’re the very best at what you do, so we empower you to go ahead and do it well.
- Trust and Transparency: No secrets here. We discuss financial data and performance metrics with all employees.
- Competitive Salary: We offer a competitive compensation package to reflect the value you bring to the team.
- Stock Options: We believe in sharing, and our success truly is your success.
- Beautiful Downtown Environment: Our open, brick-and-beam office is in the heart of Toronto, with restaurants of every style within walking distance.
OUR STANCE ON BEING HUMAN
Much of what we do here at Fonolo is based on the premise of “because we’re human”. We take care of our team, and we take great care to evaluate all employees and job applicants equally, based on merit and qualifications.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by the Human Rights Act.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to jobs(at)fonolo.com. We will treat your request with the utmost confidentiality. Simply email us, include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.
HOW WE’RE MANAGING COVID-19
Our team is working remotely.
Our recruitment, new hire onboarding, and training processes were transformed into fully virtual processes in March 2020. Since then we’ve recruited, hired, onboarded, and trained 3 new Fonolonians. They’re thriving and we’re still hiring!
We’re a group of different but equally great people. While working remotely we’ve been challenged with transforming our usual opportunities for connection and fun in-person activities into virtual events so that we could retain our sense of connection...and fun. We’ve risen to the challenge with a menu of fun social activities.
So you’ve made it to the end of the job description! If you like what you’ve read thus far, and would like to join our team as our Senior Account Executive we'd love to hear from you.
Your application will be reviewed by an actual human – Andrea (she/her), so feel free to include a note to introduce yourself. She’d love to know more about where you have been and why this opportunity is the perfect match for you.
We look forward to hearing from you!