Fonolo is the industry leader in cloud-based call-back solutions, and we’ve revolutionized the way contact centers interact with customers through web, mobile, and voice. Our customers include some of the largest companies in the banking, healthcare, and retail sectors. What we’ve done to date is impressive, and what we’re about to do will shake the industry.
We’ve built an unrivaled culture by carefully selecting a team of ambitious, talented people that love to work together. Our people are passionate about doing their best work, making a difference, and having fun doing it.
We’re growing and we’re looking for a talented and innovative VP, Sales to join our team.
OUR IDEAL VP, SALES
- You’re a driven, solution-focused, and tech-savvy sales leader. As our VP, Sales, you’ll drive revenue growth through sales strategy, team development, and inspirational leadership.
- You take pride in being both a sales leader and a sales coach. A trainer at heart, you’ve honed the skills to identify strengths and opportunities for development for yourself and your team.
- You will report directly to the CEO.
- Assess and revamp our sales strategy: define our sales objectives, fine-tune our sales approach and tighten our sales processes to increase ARR, and further develop our team of Account Executives and Account Managers.
- Drive revenue growth through data insights and a thorough understanding of our products, customers, and targeted industries.
- Lead with a coach-centric approach to create a structured and cohesive, sales team that continuously hits revenue objectives.
- Create and build a channel strategy and channel sales program.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to create data-driven and strategic business development and sales programs for targeted industry verticals.
- Develop and nurture effective and collaborative cross-functional relationships with our Marketing, Customer Success, Development, Operations, Human Resources, and the Executive team.
- You're an expert at enterprise-level SaaS sales.
- You've successfully led sales teams to significantly increase new logos and ARR numbers year over year.
- Your experience clearly illustrates your ability to develop direct sales and channel sales strategies that are informed by data, industry knowledge, and an understanding of corporate goals.
- You're a talented people manager. You lead by example and you have a demonstrated history in coaching Account Executives to maximize their potential and exceed objectives.
- You're experienced with creating a sales environment that is passionate, collaborative, and accountable.
- You have experience in a variety of industry verticals, some of which include banking, insurance, and retail. Bonus if you have experience in the contact center space.
- You understand the priceless value of developing rich and mutually rewarding relationships with your team, customers, and colleagues.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Stability: We’ve been in business since 2007, we’re profitable, and our executive team has co-founded other successful companies in the past. We have the stability (and wisdom) of an older company with the fun feel of a start-up.
- Make an Impact: We help our customers to provide better service for their clients. During COVID-19 our current and new customers needed us more than ever. It was our pleasure to roll up our sleeves and be their superheroes.
- Supportive Atmosphere: We invest in our people. Career and personal development are as much a part of our culture as our flexible hours.
- Extended Healthcare Benefits: Because you’re human, and life happens.
- Autonomy and Responsibility: We believe that you’re the very best at what you do, so we empower you to go ahead and do it well.
- Trust and Transparency: No secrets here. We discuss financial data and performance metrics with all employees.
- Competitive Salary: We offer a competitive compensation package to reflect the value you bring to the team.
- Stock Options: We believe in sharing, and our success truly is your success.
- Beautiful Downtown Environment: Our open, brick-and-beam office is in the heart of Toronto, with restaurants of every style within walking distance.
OUR STANCE ON BEING HUMAN
Much of what we do here at Fonolo is based on the premise of “because we’re human”. We take care of our team, and we take great care to evaluate all employees and job applicants equally, based on merit and qualifications.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by the Human Rights Act.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to jobs(at)fonolo.com. We will treat your request with the utmost confidentiality. Simply email us, include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.
HOW WE’RE MANAGING COVID-19
Our team is working remotely.
Our recruitment, new hire onboarding, and training processes were transformed into fully virtual processes in March 2020. Since then we’ve recruited, hired, onboarded, and trained 3 new Fonolonians. They’re thriving and we’re still hiring!
We’re a group of different but equally great people. While working remotely we’ve been challenged with transforming our usual opportunities for connection and fun in-person activities into virtual events so that we could retain our sense of connection...and fun. We’ve risen to the challenge with a menu of fun social activities.
So you’ve made it to the end of the job description! If you like what you’ve read thus far, and would like to join our team as our VP, Sales, we'd love to hear from you.
Your application will be reviewed by an actual human – Andrea (she/her), so feel free to include a note to introduce yourself. She’d love to know more about where you have been and why this opportunity is the perfect match for you.
We look forward to hearing from you!